Merchant - Request Payment
This article describes how JumpQ merchants get paid. As customers shop and order through the JumpQ App, deposits are made into merchants accounts minus transaction fees. Merchants are able to request payment from their merchant account up to the amount of Available Balance in their account with $5 USD being the minimum withdraw amount eligible to be requested.
In order to synchronize data from Square you must have the following:
- A JumpQ Merchant Portal account with ‘SUPERUSER’ permissions.
- A positive available merchant account balance of more than $5 USD.
- Login to JumpQ Merchant Portal and go to the Request Funds page (http://admin.getjumpq.com/index.html#/requestTransfer)
- Select the method of payment you’d like from the available tabs. Currently we offer transfers through Square® Cash, PayPal™, and good old fashioned cheques.
- Once you’ve selected the desired transfer method, enter in your details and click ‘Submit’
Note: Cheques will take 5-10 business days to arrive. Cheques will only be sent to merchants a maximum of once every 4 weeks. PayPal charges a fee on money transfers outside of the US that will be passed onto merchants. PayPal transfers within the US are free of charge.